Adding Google Analytics to your Webflow site is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account or create a new one if you haven’t already.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “Admin” tab in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Under the “Account” column, select the account you want to use, or create a new one.
- Under the “Property” column, select the property for the website you want to track.
- Under the “Tracking Info” column, click on “Tracking Code.”
- Copy the tracking code that appears on the screen.
- Return to your Webflow site, and in the Designer, click on the “Project Settings” icon (the gear icon) in the left-hand menu.
- Select the “Custom Code” tab.
- In the “Head Code” section, paste the tracking code you copied from Google Analytics.
- Click “Save Changes” and publish your site.
Also Know: How To Move Things On Navigation In Webflow
That’s it! Google Analytics should now be tracking your Webflow site’s traffic and providing you with valuable insights.