To delete an opportunity in Salesforce, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the opportunity you want to delete.
- Click on the opportunity to open it.
- Click on the “Delete” button in the top right corner of the opportunity page.
- A confirmation window will appear asking you to confirm the deletion. If you are sure you want to delete the opportunity, click “OK.”
- The opportunity will now be deleted from Salesforce.
Also Know: How To Enable Inline Editing In Salesforce
Note: Deleting an opportunity will also delete any associated records, such as tasks, events, and notes. It is recommended that you double-check before deleting an opportunity to ensure you don’t accidentally delete important information.