Yes, Salesforce has a dark mode feature that allows users to switch from the default light theme to a darker color scheme. This feature was introduced in the Winter ’21 release, and it is available for both desktop and mobile users.
The dark mode feature can be enabled in Salesforce by following these steps:
- Click on the user profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the “Personal” section, click on “Display & Layout”.
- Under “Display Options”, select “Dark Mode” from the “Theme” drop-down menu.
- Click “Save” to apply the changes.
Also Know: How To Turn Off Enhanced Profile View In Salesforce
Once dark mode is enabled, the color scheme of Salesforce will change to a dark background with lighter text and icons. This can be beneficial for users who prefer a darker interface, as it can reduce eye strain and improve readability in low-light environments.
It is important to note that not all components in Salesforce support the dark mode feature, and some third-party applications may not be compatible with it. However, Salesforce is continuously updating and expanding its support for dark mode in order to provide a more seamless experience for users.