Google Slides is a popular online presentation tool that offers users a range of features, including the ability to insert images, text, and even videos. One of the unique features of Google Slides is the ability to add Bitmojis to your slides. Bitmojis are personalized cartoon avatars that you can create to represent yourself, and they can be a great way to add a personal touch to your presentations. In this article, we will show you how to add Bitmoji to Google Slides.
Why Use Bitmojis in Google Slides?
Before we dive into the process of adding Bitmoji to your slides, it’s worth taking a moment to consider why you might want to use them in the first place. Bitmojis can add a fun, personal touch to your presentations, and can help to engage your audience. They can also be a great way to inject some humor into your slides, or to add a touch of whimsy to an otherwise serious presentation. Additionally, if you are presenting to a group of people who know you well, using Bitmojis can be a great way to help them connect with you on a more personal level.
Creating Your Bitmoji
Before you can add a Bitmoji to your Google Slides presentation, you’ll need to create your own Bitmoji avatar. To do this, you’ll need to download the Bitmoji app on your smartphone or tablet. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can start creating your Bitmoji by selecting from a range of hairstyles, facial features, and outfits.
Once you’ve created your Bitmoji, you can link it to your Google account by following these steps:
- Open the Bitmoji app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Bitmoji Keyboard” and toggle the switch to turn it on.
- Tap “Allow” when prompted to allow the Bitmoji keyboard to access your device’s data.
- Tap “Set Up Bitmoji” and follow the prompts to link your Bitmoji to your Google account.
Adding Bitmoji to Google Slides
Now that you have created your Bitmoji and linked it to your Google account, you can start adding it to your Google Slides presentations. Here’s how:
- Open your Google Slides presentation and navigate to the slide where you want to add your Bitmoji.
- Click on the “Insert” menu at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Image” and then select “From Drive.”
- In the dialog box that appears, search for your Bitmoji by typing “Bitmoji” into the search bar.
- Select your Bitmoji from the search results and click “Insert.”
Your Bitmoji will now appear on your Google Slides presentation. You can resize it, move it, and adjust its position on the slide just like any other image.
Tips for Using Bitmojis in Google Slides
While Bitmojis can be a fun and engaging addition to your Google Slides presentations, it’s important to use them in moderation. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when using Bitmojis in your presentations:
- Don’t overdo it. Too many Bitmojis can be distracting and take away from the content of your presentation.
- Use Bitmojis to emphasize key points or to add a touch of humor to your slides.
- Consider your audience. If you are presenting to a group of people who don’t know you well, using Bitmojis might not be appropriate.
- Make sure your Bitmojis are relevant to the content of your presentation. Using random Bitmojis can be confusing for your audience.
- Use high-quality Bitmojis that are clear and easy to see. Blurry or pixelated Bitmojis can be distracting and unprofessional.
Another tip to keep in mind is that you can use Bitmojis to create custom graphics or icons for your presentation. For example, if you are presenting on a topic related to technology, you could create a Bitmoji that represents a computer or smartphone. This can be a fun and creative way to add visual interest to your slides.
You May Also Like:
How To Bulk Add UTM Parameters To Google Ads
How Can I Link My Google Calendar To Planbook
How To Install Ad Free YouTube On Google Tv
In addition to using Bitmojis in your Google Slides presentations, you can also use them in other Google apps, such as Gmail and Google Docs. To use Bitmojis in these apps, you’ll need to download the Bitmoji Chrome extension. Once you’ve installed the extension, you can easily insert Bitmojis into your emails or documents.