To cancel your Grammarly subscription and get a refund, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Grammarly account.
- Click on the “Account” button in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Subscription” tab.
- Scroll down and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Choose a reason for cancellation and click “Continue to cancellation.”
- Grammarly may offer you a discount to keep your subscription. If you still want to cancel, click on “Continue to cancellation.”
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking on “Yes, cancel my subscription.”
- Grammarly will send you a confirmation email.
To request a refund, contact Grammarly’s customer support within 14 days of your original purchase. You can contact them through the contact form on their website or by emailing [email protected]. Make sure to include your order number and a brief explanation of why you want a refund.
Also Know: What To Do If Grammarly Is Not Working?
Note that if you cancel your subscription after the 14-day refund window, you will not be eligible for a refund. Also, if you purchased your subscription through a third-party provider, you will need to contact that provider directly to request a refund.