Collection of Personal Information
When you visit Speechio.Org, we may collect certain information about you, including:
- Your IP address
- Your browser type and version
- Your operating system
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you visit on our site
- The time spent on each page
- The referring website or source
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender
We collect this information in order to improve the functionality and content of our website, as well as to provide you with a better user experience. We use Google Analytics and Cloudflare to help us analyze and optimize our website traffic. Google Analytics and Cloudflare collect data about your activities on our site using cookies, which are small files stored on your device. For more information about how Google Analytics and Cloudflare use your data, please see their respective privacy policies.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the information collected from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site
- To improve our website and services
- To send you email newsletters, promotions, and other communications
- To respond to your inquiries and requests
- To fulfill our legal obligations
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with any third party, except as necessary to provide our services or as required by law. We may use third-party service providers to assist us with certain functions, such as email marketing, analytics, and advertising. These providers may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Google AdSense and Affiliate Links
Speechio.Org uses Google AdSense and affiliate links to monetize our website. Google AdSense may collect data about your activities on our site in order to provide personalized ads. Affiliate links may direct you to third-party websites where you may make a purchase. Please be aware that these third-party sites have their own privacy policies and terms of service, and we are not responsible for their practices.