To remove Grammarly from the Samsung Keyboard on your device, please follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your Samsung device.
- Scroll down and tap on “General Management.”
- Tap on “Language and Input.”
- Tap on “On-screen keyboard.”
- Select “Samsung Keyboard” from the list of available keyboards.
- Tap on “Languages and types.”
- Tap on “Manage Input Languages.”
- Locate “Grammarly” from the list of available languages.
- Tap on the toggle switch next to Grammarly to turn it off.
- Confirm that you want to remove Grammarly from the Samsung Keyboard by tapping “OK” on the pop-up dialog.
Also Know: Why is Grammarly not working on Safari?
Once you have completed these steps, Grammarly will be removed from your Samsung Keyboard. If you ever want to use Grammarly with your Samsung Keyboard again, you can simply repeat these steps and turn the toggle switch back on.